Daily Huddle – Ep 30 | Know Your Numbers To PROFIT Online
Ask Your Question Here: http://www.FredLam.com/ask Everyday, Fred will answer 5 questions in detail to help YOU build, grow and scale your online business. Plus, every Monday, Fred will announce the lucky winner to his Kickstart 500 Grant! ———- Questions Asked In This Episode ———- 1. if one account has been closed by Facebook because of
Ask Your Question Here: http://www.FredLam.com/ask
Everyday, Fred will answer 5 questions in detail to help YOU build, grow and scale your online business. Plus, every Monday, Fred will announce the lucky winner to his Kickstart 500 Grant!
Questions Asked In This Episode
1. if one account has been closed by Facebook because of they said I breaking the terms, can I still require more ad accounts? what to say when apply the new account? Thanks!
2. I launched a new Shopify store several months ago and have been drop-shipping some of my products from China using Aliexpress. The problem I’m running into is the long shipping times using ePacket delivery from China to my customers located here in the USA. Even when I list the expected delivery times in my product descriptions, my customers still contact me wondering what happened to their orders and it causes them to be less likely to ever order from me again in the future. Are there other options for sourcing my products from USA based suppliers that still would offer competitive pricing along with faster shipping times? I appreciate your videos and insights.
3. So recently I ran an ad campaign that got around 2.6k views (almost half organic), 90 engagements, 20 link clicks and 1 sale. At this point I had spent about $30-$40 in ads. My questions is, when is it time to stop a campaign based on data? Is the data I just gave you good results or are those bad results? What are some key metrics that you utilize to decide whether to keep running or to kill a campaign?
4. Hey Fred. Do you use the Facebook Engagement add for Page Likes? Would you recommend it for new-starting eCommerce store? Thank youuu 😉
5. I’ve just started watching your videos and find them choc full of nuggets. Thank you.
I have a couple of questions for you.
I’d was wondering what is the minimum number target audience you would select when advertising on Facebook? Is 150,000 too low? Secondly, what strategy has helped you make the most money – selling mostly one off products/orders or creating a customer list and then on-selling them in the future?
About Fred Lam
Fred Lam started his working life over 13 years ago as a dishwasher. Knowing that he wanted more from life, Fred began venturing into the online business world. His knowledge and accomplishments in the media buying field brought him recognition and prestigious positions. He quickly launched to the top as the youngest Marketing Manager for BMW Group Canada. Today, Fred is the CEO of several multimillion-dollar businesses, including iPro Academy. Fred has coached thousands of students around the world and continues sharing his knowledge in Starting From Zero.
What other days about Fred Lam
“I have never seen someone that can simplify an online business the way that Fred can. Imagine, you can put the entire country of China at your disposal! Amazing…” ~ Anik Singal, CEO of Lurn
“I recommend anyone looking to quickly start an online business work with Fred Lam. This man is brilliant. He has already gone out and change so many lives!” ~ Les Brown, #1 Motivational Speaker
Want to learn more from Fred Lam?
Download his 10-part video training series for anyone who wants to start an eCommerce business starting from zero: http://www.ZeroUpLab.com/free-course
Follow him on Facebook: http://www.Facebook.com/FredLamOfficial
Subscribe his Youtube Channel: http://www.Youtube.com/c/FredLam
Follow Fred On Instagram: https://www.Instagram.com/fredlamofficial